Pharmacy Forms and Guides
- Eligibility to use various contraceptive methods for selected medical conditions and patient characteristics. Based on full guidelines. Available as a mobile app for Apple or Android.
- Guidance for contraceptive management issues, including late/missed doses. Available as a mobile app for Apple or Android.
- Preconception/interconception care clinical toolkit for providers
Pharmacist Education and Training
Pharmacists’ Roles in Medication Abortion is a free 1-hour ACPE-accredited continuing pharmacy education program from the University of California San Francisco.
Medication Abortion Curriculum is open access curriculum content available for pharmacy educators to use in their classrooms.
Individualizing Long-Acting Contraceptive Choices: A Guide for Patient Counseling is a free 2-hour educational program (no CPE credit available).
Physicians for Reproductive Health’s Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health Education Program includes 20 modules and standard case videos.
Contraception Coverage by Insurers
- Contraceptive Equity in Action: A Toolkit for State Implementation
- How to Answer Patients’ Top 5 Questions
- Coverage under ACA or Obamacare
- Articles to keep you up to date with clinical issues
- Appointment reminders for patients
- Patient education materials available online and in print
Selling, dispensing, and/or prescribing emergency contraception? List your pharmacy or practice on the Bedsider Emergency Contraception Locator Tool to make it easier for patients to find you.
Patient Education Resources
Our Patient Education Resources
Method Fact Sheets
Other Patient Education Resources
- National campaign designed to promote wellbeing and support young women and men as they strive to achieve their goals and make healthy lifestyle choices today.
- Gabby is a virtual patient advocate
- Designed to help young Black and African American women improve their preconception health status