- Eligibility to use various contraceptive methods for selected medical conditions and patient characteristics
- Missed pill instructions
- Guidance for contraceptive management issues
- Preconception/interconception care clinical toolkit for providers
Pharmacist Education and Training
Individualizing Long-Acting Contraceptive Choices: A Guide for Patient Counseling educational program.
Physicians for Reproductive Health’s Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health Education Program includes 20 modules and standard case videos.
Contraception Coverage by Insurers
- Contraceptive Equity in Action: A Toolkit for State Implementation
- How to Answer Patients’ Top 5 Questions
- Coverage under ACA or Obamacare
- Articles to keep you up to date with clinical issues
- Appointment reminders for patients
- Patient education materials available online and in print
Selling, dispensing, and/or prescribing emergency contraception? List your pharmacy or practice on the Bedsider Emergency Contraception Locator Tool to make it easier for patients to find you.