Participate in a Birth Control Pharmacist Research Study
Participate in a Partner Organization Research Study
1. Stories of Providing Care Post-Roe
Researchers at University of California San Francisco (UCSF) are collecting de-identified stories of clinical management that has changed since Roe v. Wade was overturned. Through an anonymous survey, health care providers may leave a written narrative or a voice memo describing the case.
Examples of the type of stories they are seeking, include:
- Delayed provision of abortion care for people whose health may be compromised by continuing the pregnancy (including young adolescents)
- Delayed management of ectopic pregnancy
- Delayed treatment for spontaneous pregnancy loss and preterm premature rupture of membranes
- Difficulty providing standard-of-care treatment due to the concern of causing an abortion, regardless of whether the patient was pregnant or not (e.g., chemotherapy, methotrexate, or misoprostol for a non-abortion indication)
If you are a health care provider who was involved in any part of the care of the patient, please submit your story. Any member of the health care team—physician, nurse, nurse practitioner, midwife, physician assistant, pharmacist, social worker, pharmacist, psychologist, or other allied health professional—may submit a story. If you cared for the patient at any point—either initially or possibly after they traveled to another state—you may submit a story.
Go to CarePostRoe.com for more information about the study and how you can anonymously submit your story.